Virtual Slot Machines - Slot Tips and Advice
The best part of playing a slot is the dizzy anticipation of possibly
winning it all. It's the lottery every ten seconds. The whole experience
can be so intoxicating that some people forget practical considerations.
For example, countless would-be slot players accidentally put quarters
in the dollar machine in their frenzy to play. Mistakes like that
are usually benign, but some are a nuisance and some can be costly.
The following checklist is designed to help you make the important
things automatic so you can focus on the pleasures of playing.
- Determine your bankroll, price for fun and betting strategy
before going to the casino.
- Remember to take your slot club cart and picture I.D. with
you when leaving home or the hotel room.
- Choose a machine that fits your strategy. Know if you're playing
- Insert your slot club card into the machine and be sure the
machine acknowledges the card.
- Decide before playing how you will handle winnings paid by
the machine. Stick to the system you choose.
- Cash out when you're finished. You would be surprised how many
- Remember to remove your slot club card when leaving the machine.